Here are today’s five thing to know about Glazed Ham:
- The Hormel Company of Austin, Minnesota sold the first canned ham in 1926.
- Hams are produced by almost every country in the world.
- Mainz ham is a German ham that is brined, soaked in brandy or wine lees (or a mixture of both) and then smoked for a long period.
- A country ham is much drier than injected-cured hams and has a sharper flavored due to its high salt content.
- A pig scratches himself with his right leg, which uses the muscles more often, so the meat will be tougher. Aim for the left leg if you can.
On the Apollo 13 mission, the crew managed to create a functioning CO2 filter out of duct tape and glazed ham.
Chicago artist Dwight Kalb made a statue of Madonna from 180 pounds of ham.
Names of some of the better…
Ver la entrada original 217 palabras más